With the passage of the 3rd Grade Reading Law in Michigan, every school will need teachers with additional training in reading and literacy.
Marygrove College offers online programs that can prepare teachers and set them apart from the rest:
- Master of Education in Reading/Reading Specialist degree,
- Master in the Art of Teaching degree with a concentration in Elementary Reading and Literacy, and
- The stand-alone MDE-required course, Reading 510.
There is still time to apply and enroll for the Winter ’18 semester.
Marygrove College has provided innovative, values-based graduate programs for over 50 years. Our online programs are convenient and affordable.
For more information on:
- Reading 510 – https://www.marygrove.edu/onlinegrad/michigan-required-reading-course
- M.Ed. in Reading/Reading Specialist – https://www.marygrove.edu/graduate-reading-program
- M.A.T. with a Concentration in Elementary Reading and Literacy – https://www.marygrove.edu/mat/elementary-reading-and-literacy-k-6
For information on all our Education programs, including Educational Leadership and Educational Technology, please visit www.marygrove.edu.